Below you will find current scholarship opportunities.
These are outside scholarships. As such, you will be competing with other students outside of Wongu.
Remember to read the terms and conditions of each scholarship carefully.
Check back frequently for updates.
Injury Doctor Scholarship
Deadline: June 30, 2021
- This scholarship is judged & awarded primarily on merit & need.
- LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- Applicant must plan to attend college by fall semester 2021.
- Must have a minimum G.P.A. of 3.0.
- A transcript must be attached to the application for consideration.
- Applicant must submit an un-opened copy of official transcripts if selected as a finalist.
- Applicants must write a 500-word essay on why they are interested in entering the medical field
- This scholarship is a one-time award worth $1,000 to be awarded in the fall semester of 2021.
- Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters and/or resumes to substantiate their application.
- Applicants will be required to demonstrate both their merit and their need for this scholarship