The Clinic Front Desk personnel will optimize patient satisfaction and ensure that the front of the clinic is operating at full capacity.
- Welcomes patients and visitors by greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments in person or by telephone.
- Communicates clearly and efficiently by notifying interns and provider of patient’s arrivals.
- Maintaining the reception area to ensure that the reception area is clean and inviting to patients and visitors.
- Maintain patient accounts by obtaining, recording, and updating personal information.
- Processing payments for patient visits or purchases.
- Helps patients that are in distress by responding to emergences.
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information.
- Maintains operations by following the policy and procedures.
- Works on special projects that are assigned.
- Ensures that the herbal dispensary is always stocked, organized, and secured.
Bachelor degree from an accredited four- year college, CPR certification required (must be obtained within 30 days of employment), experience working in a medical front office preferred.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resource Officer