The Adjunct Professor teaches in discipline areas in which he or she has specific training and competence. As such, the professor is expected to plan, organize, and teach in a manner that encourages development with the university’s mission, vision, and guiding principles. He or she also promotes and directs successful student learning in keeping with the learning-centered values and goals of the university.
- Develop and manage syllabus materials. The adjunct professor is responsible for selecting and compiling tests, assignments, and/or discussion exercises that permit measurement of performance relative to standardized learning objectives.
- Coordinate coursework and curriculum with Academic Dean. The adjunct professor is responsible for reviewing any textbook and other coursework changes with the Academic Dean and other full-time faculty teaching the course.
- Facilitate class instruction. The adjunct professor is responsible for teaching assigned class in accordance with learning objectives and session plan outlines specified by Wongu University.
- Evaluate student performance. The adjunct professor is expected to administer evaluations of student performance based on course deliverables and course rubrics.
- Adhere to protocol and guidelines set forth by the university.
- Respond promptly to grade determination. The adjunct professor should submit grades for any assignments, discussions exercises, and exams and course completion.
- Input final grades into Populi.
- Participate, facilitate, and coordinate in staff and faculty quarterly meetings.
A minimum of a master’s degree in their teaching field from an accredited institution. Those in a clinical setting, will need to also have five years of experience as an Oriental Medicine Doctor.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to:
Human Resource Officer