- A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale
- International students must meet the same admissions requirements as Domestic students and:
- Have all educational credentials evaluated by a credential evaluation agency that is a member of The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) www.naces.org.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency demonstrated by one of the following means:
- The student must have completed a 2-year (60 semester credits or 90 quarter credits) baccalaureate or graduate level, English-based education in an institution:
- accredited by an agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education, or
- in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada (except Quebec), New Zealand, or Ireland. In all cases, English must have been both the language of instruction and the language of the curriculum used.
- With the following minimum TOEFL iBT score of 61 (with minimum speaking score of 20 and a minimum listening score of 17).
- With the following minimum International English Language Testing System (IELTS) overall band score 6 (with minimum speaking score of 6.5 and minimum listening score of 6).