- A four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- A cumulative grade point average of 2.75 or above on a 4.0 scale
- International students must meet the same admissions requirements as Domestic students and:
- Have all educational credentials evaluated by a credential evaluation agency that is a member of The National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) www.naces.org.
- Demonstrate English language proficiency with the following minimum TOEFL scores: iBT = 80 or a level 6.5 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS)